Concrete and Cement Test EquipmentsWe offer a wide range of high performing concrete/cement testing equipments to our clients. These instruments are widely used in various industries. With wide distribution network and reliable client base, we offer Cement-Concrete Testing Equipment with several precision-specifications. These equipments are made up of high grade components. It ensures easy operation being user-friendly, reliable and efficient.
Approx. Price: Rs 58,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We are offer Abrasion Testing Machine
which is used for testing crushed rocks, crushed slag, crushed and uncrushed gravel fro resistance to abrasion. The machine consists of a hallow cylinder mounted horizontally on a sturdy frame on ball bearings. There is an opening which can be closed with a dust tight cover to facilitate charging and discharging the drum with the material under test. A detachable shelf which extends throughout the inside length of the drum which catches the abrassive charge and does not allow it to fall on the cover. The drum is rotated by an electric motor through a heavy reduction gear at a speed of 30-33 r.p.m. A revolution counter is fitted to the frame. A tray is supplied for collection of the material at the end of the test. Complete with abrassive charges consisting of a set of twelve hardened steel balls, approximately 48mm dia. Suitable for operation on 440 volts, 3 phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.Features:
- Easy to use
- Counter and test status always displayed;
- Simple use;
- Compact design
- Power: 500 W
- Overall dimensions: 620 x 670 x 850 mm
- Weight approx.: 85 kg
Electrically Operated Compression Testing Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 99,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Electrically Operated Compression Testing Machine
(CTM) is an electric cum hand operated machine for performing compression tests on concrete specimens up to 20 cm dia and 30 cm in height. The machine meets the essential requirements of various Indian, British & American standards for compression tests. The hydraulic jack of 2000 kN capacity is fixed to base. The upper platen has got a self-aligning action and is attached to a screw which passes through the cross head and can be raised for lowered for initial clearance adjustment. The lower platen rests on the jack ram and is positioned with the help of a centring pin. Loading is accomplished by the upward movement of the lower platen.Features:
- Nominal prices
- Precisely designs
- Accurate dimension
- The motorized pumping unit which is housed in an elegant console is of double plunger type and is driven by 3 phase 440 volts 50 cycles electric motor.
- The pumping unit is separate unit connected to the jack by means of a steel connecting tube.
- A junction box is suitably fixed to connect the motor to the mains through a push button starter. The pumping unit is fitted with gauges.
- A maximum pointer is provided to facilitate taking of the reading after failure of the specimen. The pressure gauges are fixed on the pumping unit at an angle for easy readability.
- The machine is fitted with a hand wheel control which enables the rate of application of load to be varied.
- The machine is also equipped with facilities for hand pumping in case of power failure.
- The electric pumping unit is fixed with a micro-switch off the motor automatically as the load on the machine approaches the rated capacity.
- Relays are also incorporated in the pumping unit so that in the case of breakdown of power supply, the motor will stop and would not-re-start unless starting switch is operated.
|Capacity (In kN)||250kN||500kN||1000kN||1500kN||2000kN||3000kN|
|Digital Indicator (In kN)||250kN||500kN||1000kN||1500kN||2000kN||3000kN|
|Least Count (In kN)||1kN||1kN||1kN||1kN||1kN||1kN|
- Minimum Order Quantity: 0 Piece(s)
Compression Testing Machine Hand Operated
Approx. Price: Rs 40,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Compression Testing Machine Hand Operated
is designed for portability, operating convenience and accuracy. The machine is of channel construction (also available in pillar type construction), giving excellent lateral rigidity. The hydraulic loading unit is located on the base of the loading machine. The hydraulic jack is precision machined. The piston and cylinder are ground and lapped to fine tolerances. The lower platen can be centrally located on the base, and has concentric grooves for centering the specimen. Spacer is provided to test small specimens. The upper platen is mounted on a swivel arrangement for self-aligning action. The pump is fitted integral on the testing machine along with oil reservoir. The hand operated pump is of two-speed concentric piston type. Features:
- Self-aligning platen assembly
- High stability
- Suitable for testing cubes and cylinders of various sizes
- Load gauges are calibrated in kN
- Special platens to test bricks
- Available in following capacities: 10 Tons, 25 Tons, 50 Tons, 100 Tons, 150 Tons, 200 Tons
- Test concrete cylinders of 15cm dia x 30cm high (6” x 12”)
- concrete cube mould of 15cm and 10cm
- 6” diameter hydraulic guage
- Channel type load frame
- Cubes from 50 mm³ to 2000 mm³ Cylinders from 100 mm to 300 mm
- It is a compact and self-contained
- Unit ideally suited for mobile and field laboratories
- Specimens up to 15 cms cubes and 15 cms dia x 30 cms high cylinders can be accommodated
- Load measurement is done by a 15 cms dial bourdon tube type hydraulic pressure gauge calibrated in 100 divisions, fitted with a maximum pointer (lagless pointer)
- The gauge is calibrated against an RTC tested proving ring
Vibrating Table Concrete Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 42,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Vibrating Table Concrete Machine
are mainly used to compact the concrete cubes and cylinders for sample preparation. It is designed to carry a load of upto 140 kgs. The apparatus comprises of the one variable speed motor fitted under a plateform to give the required vibrations to the plateform for compacting process. Vibrating Table Concrete Machine is of 500 mm x 500 mm size and that can be customised like 750 x 750 mm etc. The moulds can be clamped on the plateform for which suitable system is given. The vibration speed can be upto maximum 3600 vibrations per minute.Features:
- Precision designed and constructed range of Vibrating Table for Pavers
- Fabricated in design support as required for construction industry
- Paver plants offered are in compliance with international standards
Blaine Air Permeability Apparatus
Approx. Price: Rs 4,600 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Blaine Air Permeability Apparatus
is used for determining the fineness of cement in terms of specific surface expressed as total surface area in square centimeters per gram of cement. This is a variable flow type air permeameter. The apparatus consists one each of permeability cell 12.5mm I.D., Manometer 'U' type mounted on stand with a built in stop cock, Perforated disc, Plunger Rubber stopper, Rubber tube 30cm long. Packet of 12 filter paper discs and a bottle of 100cc dibutyiphthalate liquid. Features:
- Fineness of cement has a great effect on the rate of hydration and hence the rate of gain of strength.
- Fineness of cement increases the rate of evolution of heat.
- Finer cement offers a great surface area for hydration and hence faster the development of strength.
Slump Cone Test Apparatus
Approx. Price: Rs 2,100 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Slump Cone Test Apparatus
is used to determine the consistency of freshly mixed concrete. It comprises of slump cone with top dia. of 100mm, bottom dia. of 200mm & height 300mm. Its handles are made of mild steel sheet, chrome plated graduated tamping rod 16mm dia. x 600mm in length, which is rounded at one end, and a hexagonal base plate. We are specialists in providing the best quality Slump Cone Test Apparatus. Features:
- Measuring the consistency of concrete before using it in construction
- Determining the workability of the concrete
- Providing a scale according to which one can determine how to handle, cure and compact concrete
Approx. Price: Rs 45,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Direct Shear Apparatus
finds its place in soil testing and other industries related to infrastructure. It directly measures the normal load of the soil and shear force. Separate boxes for measuring enhance accuracy and the variety of readings. It can take horizontal load of the soil and determine its quality.Features:
Product Price :Get Latest Price Jolting Apparatus
is used to mold cement prisms in perfect mold. They ensure there is equal dimension, weight distribution in the prism. Wall mounted power point provides better stability and safety. Mould lock release system ensures that there is no damage or incidents of shock. The jolting cycle is automated and programmed.Features:
- Rigid structure
- Longer shelf life
- Automatic process