Textile Testing ProductOne of the leading manufacturer and supplier of Textile Testing Product
Crock Meter Manual Motorized
Approx. Price: Rs 12,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We are offer Crock Meter Manual Motorized.
This instrument is used for testing discoloration level of textile or leather. The hammer of this meter is wrapped with white cotton cloth, then rubbed on the specimen clamped to the testing table ten times for 10 seconds. The cloth is then checked to assess the discolor level. Standard features includes:
- Diameter of the Finger: 16mm for Textiles. /25 mm for floor covering
- Load on the finger: 900g(1500 for leather & 2200 g for floor covering)
- Length of travel of the finger: 100±3mm
- Size of the test specimen: 195 x 60
- IS 766-1988 : Method of Determination of color fastness of textile materials to rubbing.
- AATCC Method 8-1069 : Color Fastness to Crocking (Rubbing)
- ISO RIOS (X12)-1984 : Textiles-Test for color Part X 12-Color Fastness to rubbing.
- Is6191-1971 : Methods of Micro-Biological color fastness and Microscopical test for leather
Approx. Price: Rs 1.95 Lakh / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We offer IR Beaker Dyeing Machine
to our clients, came with excellent features these dyeing machine is economical. Functioning includes process control at each step of the process. It measure temperature of solution inside the beakers. It requires very low maintenance. Standard machine includes special dosing systems for chemical addition and have 50 programs with each having 50 steps. Features:
- Loading of all types of beaker in a single carrier
- Test washing fastness with optional beakers.
- Computer assist to level the instrument
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / NoGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 No|
|Product Type||Testing Machine|
Air Permeability Tester is designed to perform Tests on Fabrics or foams to check the air passage through the sample at fixed test conditions and in terms of LPH, Calculation of results is as per the standard formula.
Martindale Abrasion Cum Pilling Tester
Approx. Price: Rs 1.55 Lakh / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We are well known company engaged in manufacturing Martindale Abrasion Cum Pilling Tester
. This instrument is used to check the abrasion as well as pilling resistance of the fabric. This tester is manufactured using fine grade components with the aid of modern techniques under the strict observation of our adroit proficient at our well-facilitated production unit. Standard features includes:
- Maximum number of test specimens that can be tester at a time : Four
- Speed of outer pegs. : 47.5 2rpm
- Ratio of speeds of outer pegs to cener peg : 32.0
- Stroke of Pegs : 60.5
- Face area of specimen holder (diameter) : 6.45 cm (28.65mm)
- Pressure of test specimens : 3,6,9 and 12 Kn/m2
- Maximum load (corresponding to pressure of 12KN/m2): 790g
- IS 12673-1989 : Textile Fabrics-Abrasion Resistance-Methods of Determination
- BS Handbook 11 : Method of Test for Abrasion Resistance of Fabrics.
- BS EN 344 : 1992 : Requirement and test methods for safety, protective and occupational footwear for professional use
Approx. Price: Rs 42,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price Pilling Tester
is used for woven and knitted materials to determine resistance to pilling and change of appearance of fabric. These testers consist of two wooden boxes (cubical), special cork sheet, lined inside surface and outside surface laminated beautifully. The geared motor installed in these testers rotates the boxes at their central axis and then the digital counter easily stops the motor after the completion of desired number of revolutions. Features:
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Accurate results
- Size of wooden boxes (inside) : 225 x 225 x 225mm
- Thickness of cork lining : 3mm
- Speed of rotation of boxes : 60rpm
- Size of test specimen : 125 x 125mm
- Size of rubber tubes : 32 OD x 25.5 ID x 150mm long
- Motor : 1/8 HP Single Phase 2220V AC Geared Motor
- Counter : 5 digit preset type stroke counter
- Related Standard: IS 10971-1984 : Method for determination of pilling resistance of fabrics.