Medical Laboratory EquipmentsOur product range includes a wide range of bod incubator and pathology microscopes.
Approx. Price: Rs 58,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We are the leading exporter, manufacturer and supplier of the BOD Incubator.
- Most versatile for biochemical oxygen demand determinations.
- Castor wheel mounted cabinet is double walled with inner chamber of aluminum or S.S. And outer wall of m. S. Sheet duly degreased and pre treated with primers for rust proofing duly painted with attractive stove enamel or powder coated.
- The gap between the outer and the inner wall is filled with special grade glass wool to prevent thermal losses.
- Triple walled back of unit is fitted with two air circulation fans for maintaining temperature uniformly throughout the chamber.
- Full view inner glass/perspex door permits inspection of specimens, without disturbing the chamber temperature.
- Lock and key arrangement is provided in the double walled outer door.
- Unit is fitted with door operated illumination lamp inside the chamber.
- Refrigeration unit is consists of a sturdy compressor/cooling kit.
- The front panel is provided with separate indicator lamps for main, heating and incoming voltage. Supplied complete with 3 shelves, cord and plug to work on 220/230v AC Supply.
- Temperature from 5° c to 60° c is controlled by solid state electronic digital temperature indicator-cum-contoller, with an accuracy of ± 0. 5°c.
Available in following inner chamber sizes:
- 455x610x410 mm (4.0 cu. Ft. , 112 ltrs)
- 505x830x415 mm (6.1 cu. Ft. , 171 ltrs)
- 570x875x550 mm (10 cu. Ft. , 280 ltrs)
- 650x900x550 mm (12 cu. Ft. , 336 ltrs)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 0 Piece(s)
Approx. Price: Rs 12,000 / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We are offering a wide range of Pathology Microscopes
which is an instrument used to see objects that are too small for the naked eye. The science of investigating small objects using such an instrument is called microscopy. Microscopic means invisible to the eye unless aided by a microscope.Features:
- No overshoots while heating up
- Exact temperature distribution
- Viewing Head: Binocular head with eyetubes inclined at 30°, interpupillary adjustment from 48mm - 75mm.
- Eyepieces: Widefield, 10x eyepieces, FN20 with mount for reticle. Focusable, with /-5 dio9pter adjustment. Includes eyeshields.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 200x and 400x.
- Specimen Stage: Flat-top stage, 141mm x 130mm mechanical stage with movement of 76mm (X) and 50mm (Y) with vernier readings, specimen holder, low-positioned coaxial controls.
- Illumination: Fixed Koehler illuminator, high intensity LED illuminator with intensity control. 100~240v power supply.
- Light Focusing: Achromatic NA 1.25 Abbe substage condenser with iris diaphragm and filter tray for brightfield work, slot for phase slider, focusable.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment with graduations of 2um. Safety rack stop to protect lenses and slides.
- Size & Weight: 7.25" W x 14.5" D x 16" H, 16 lbs.